|Given the economic environment, recent years have been challenging for banks and financial institutions that have been involved in complex litigation processes. These involve the need to comply with legal obligations, internal rules and procedures.|
|Success in litigation issues and risk management is in their permanent monitoring in order to carry out analysis of the most appropriate legal and strategic options. This strategic advice is only possible with a very close and specialized legal support. Our lawyers are qualified to treat the most sensitive and complex issues, having specific know-how and experience in advising international banks and financial companies, in the following main areas:|
- Financing for construction and contractual liability;
- Responsibility for issuing prospectus for the public offer of securities;
- Class actions and litigation injunctions related to consumer rights;
- Pre-litigation and litigation related to triggering of D&O insurance policies , on the part of bank directors;
- Regulation and supervision of regulatory and administrative offense proceedings, with the Bank of Portugal, CMVM and the Competition Court.