Real Estate in Portugal
- A property equivalent to a property located in southern France, but at Portuguese prices. Luxury real estate programs at very competitive prices
- A property equivalent to a house in Spain which, besides the quality of landscapes and of the Portuguese coast, has the building density controlled by the State (which prevented uncontrolled construction and safeguarded the quality of the environment around the properties)
- Recognized construction quality;
- Excellent opportunities due to lack of market liquidity
- Low risk of asset devaluation at medium and long term, because Portugal has not suffered from a financial bubble
- Legislation which protects buyers and regulates the market.
- Portugal is not only a country to invest, but also to live in.
If the investment is to buy a property, the acquisition of property in Portugal may seem very simple, because it is a procedure that can be completed in a short time. Very different from the procedure in France, for example. Therefore we advise our customers to be well informed, because, otherwise, their projects can end in financial disasters.